Saturday, December 11, 2010

Fast Forward

It's been awhile since I posted something. A lot had happened to me. My cousin MJ had a chicken pox and unfortunately I also contacted the virus. Fortunately it was not that serious and eventually healed as if I never had it.
Mommy has been very busy preparing for my first birthday. I think all is set. Take a look at the invite prepared by my Daddy:



















Before I forget, I am now crawling and am able to stand on my own. And behold, I made my first few steps (4 steps) on my own today December 11. I can’t wait to do more.

I do not know why but I kinda like watching Music Videos and Korean TV Series (not dubbed) than cartoons. My favorite song nowadays is Just the Way you Are by Bruno Mars. How cool is that?

And yes my daddy is coming home for Christmas and New Year and of course for my birthday. This will all be my first. First Christmas, First New Year and the my First Birthday!

Check out some of my pictures below. Look how I’ve grown. Just look at the hair!








No comments:

Post a Comment